The 13 destinations you can go to from Barcelona Sants station without transferring
You have it almost next to home and sometimes you don't consider it as an option to leave from there by train and enjoy new destinations, spend a long weekend, a weekend or a short autumn vacation. Sants station and the trains that depart from it have many surprises in store for you.
Or is it that you plan to drive everywhere?
Imagine leaving the car in aparca&go and going to spend a weekend in Seville, for example, without bothering to get off the train during the journey and without having to drive.
From aparca&go we present you 13 places that you have to go to yes or yes if you have the possibility of taking a train from Sants to make a getaway with family, friends or co-workers before the convention or business meeting at the destination. Many will surprise you. No transfers. Here we go:
1. Seville: with the AVE, leaving Sants, in 5 hours and 15 minutes you are there visiting the Real Alcázar or the Cathedral (the first two places recommended by the Sites of Spain website)
2. Reus: it will take only 1 hour and 25 minutes to get to the capital of Baix Camp with the Regional Exprés. Viajablog tells us that in "the vermouth capital of Catalonia" we can visit Plaça Mercadal or Casa Navàs
3. L'Ametlla de Mar: the Regional Exprés takes you to the center of the Gulf of Sant Jordi, to the city of l'Ametlla, in 2 hours. On the tourism website of the City Council they advise you to take the GR92 coastal path and go to its gastronomic days
4. Sitges: with the Rodalies R2S it will take 36 minutes to get to this tourist city of Garraf. Note: Parish of Sant Bartomeu i Santa Tecla, Palau Maricel and old town
5. Blanes: with the Rodalies R1 you will arrive in 1 hour and 50 minutes and there you can go to the S'Abanell beach, the Marimurtra Botanical Garden or the Castell de Sant Joan, as recommended by Tripadvisor
6. Zaragoza: the Sitios de España website has the Basilica del Pilar on the podium of places to visit in this city and in position 1. At 2, the Salvador-La Seo Cathedral and, at 3, the Aljafería Palace. Hour and a half by AVE
7. Girona: with the AVANT or the AVE you arrive in less than a rooster sings (40 minutes). Do not miss the Casas del Onyar, the Cathedral or the Call
8. Madrid: it takes 2 hours and 55 minutes or 3 hours to get there by AVE. You can visit Calle de Alcalá, Chocolatería San Ginés and Plaza Mayor. There are routes through the Madrid of the Austrias
9. Alicante (Alacant): with the Intercity you will arrive in 5 hours and a half. Must-see: Santa Bárbara Castle, Esplanade of Spain and Tabarca Island
10. Port Aventura: at The Train Line they say that the best way to get there is the Regional Exprés and Talgo trains. There are up to 12 daily connections in both directions and it takes 1 hour and 13 minutes
11. Tarragona: the ideal means is the Regional Exprés (1 hour and 10 minutes). In Guruwalk they tell us that the first thing we have to see is the Rambla Nova and, later, the Balcón del Mediterráneo and the Roman Amphitheater
12. Figueres: there are almost 150 km that separate both cities, Barcelona and Figueres. It is best to take a Media Distancia train to get there. In 1 hour and 15 minutes you will be in the capital of l'Alt Empordà. What Where is my kiwi recommends us is to see the Dalí Theatre-Museum, the Church of Sant Pere and Salvador Dalí's Birthplace
13. Cerbère (Cervera de la Marenda): in Regional you plant yourself in 2 hours and 40 minutes in the first French city after the border. As indicated on the France Voyage website, there you can enjoy coves with few people. There are five hiking trails and you can visit the Hotel Belvedere (art deco)
Which destination do you fancy the most?
You can park in our Sants car park and take the train that suits you best according to your destination. Have a good trip!
Categoriesaparca&go, Express, Travellers
Tagsdestinations, travellers, viajar
Benefits of downloading our app
Download the aparca&go mobile App and enjoy all its advantages. This app is easy to use, useful and manageable and will allow you to manage your reservations comfortably, efficiently and autonomously from your mobile.Leer más +
How to avoid queues at the airport
There are ways to avoid queues at airports. Here are some tips that will help youLeer más +
Change of brushes of the car
Why is it important to change wiper blades? . Reasons to keep them in good condition.Leer más +